SPARK Microsystems is looking for a motivated ASIC Modeling Designer. You will be working on the modeling of the ASIC in the product development life cycle of wireless ASICs and SoCs that are used in range of SPARK Microsystems products such as mice, audio headsets, speakers, proximity detection, ranging and IoT. You will work closely with the system/ASIC architect to develop models of our ASIC designs at various abstraction levels, run simulation to analyze and validate overall ASIC performance. This position reports to the Director of ASIC.
- Work with system architect for modeling Spark’s ASICs in Python and/or MathLab including wireless DSP algorithms
- Develop models at various abstraction levels and run simulation to analyze and validate overall ASIC performance, including modem performance
- Produce technical documentation (block diagrams, flow diagrams, etc.) & technical reports
- Work with the system architect for documenting the architecture, the requirements/specifications of the ASIC and the digital and baseband blocks from the system requirements
- Collaborate with the designers on bit-accurate / cycle-accurate model for silicon verification, if needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years experience in ASIC Modeling
- Knowledge of Communication Theory and Digital Signal Processing
- Expertise in understanding modem designs, wireless communication standards, such as Bluetooth, WiFi, UWB, etc
- Expertise using system-level simulators and performance analysis
- Expertise in designing and implementing algorithms
- Hands on experience with Simulation and debugging
- Experience with MATLAB, C/C++, and/or Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in french and English
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Understands and deals well with fast development cycles
Promote the following values/qualities:
- Cooperation: Have the success of the team at heart.
- Rigor: Take pride in carefully executed work.
- Motivation: Exceed your limits in a job you love.
- Initiative: Propose new ideas and act.
- Leadership: Positively influencing those around us.
- Experience in Verilog or VHDL RTL implementation
- Experience with verilogA
- A growing start-up where each person has an important role in the success of the Company
- Be part of a passionate, creative and motivated team in a collaborative mode
- A place where you can grow and become the professional you want to be
- Group insurance from day one
- Employee stock option plan
- Hybrid work and flexible hours to balance work/personal life
- In addition to vacation, sick leave and holidays, Spark offers additional days off
To apply, please send your resume at email@example.com