Located in Montreal, Canada, the Product Manager will own roll out and go-to-market execution of specific products for SPARK devices, EVKs, modules and software kits.
- Create marketing specifications and business justification for new products
- Participate in developing company roadmap
- Interact with customers and sales to solicit feedback on product specifications and product roadmaps
- Interface with customers to understand their applications and suitability for Spark products
- Define, manage and contribute to the development of all necessary collateral including product presentations
- Define and help develop compelling product demos
- Interface with ASIC, firmware, hardware, and test teams to ensure product milestones are met.
- Interface with operations team to ensure steady progress of commercialization of SPARK technology.
- Support sales team to secure customer design wins and manage technical support of customers to facilitate production.
- Bachelor of Computer/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Wireless/RF background preferred.
- Minimum 5 years relevant product management or applications engineering experience
- Excellent communication skills and writing skills in both French and English.
- Ability to work effectively with a multidisciplinary team.
- High level of ownership of complete projects
- Ability to positively negotiate deliverables with engineering teams to meet customer requirements.
- Value the following values/qualities:
- Cooperation: Having the team’s success at heart
- Rigor: Be proud of carefully executed work
- Motivation: To surpass yourself through a job you love
- Initiative: Proposing new ideas and taking action
- Leadership: Positively influencing those around you
To apply, send your CV and cover letter (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org