As an RTL digital designer with SPARK Microsystems, you will be a key member of an IC design team, researching, designing and bringing the next-generation wireless transceivers into high-volume production at advanced CMOS technology nodes.
- Design of digital blocks in VHDL and Verilog from specification to functional module.
- Simulation of block functionality in Python and Matlab.
- Produce technical documentation (block diagrams, etc.) & technical reports.
- Verify designs to ensure a successful tape-out.
- Support the testing and debugging of issues that may arise from early development stages through productization.
- Work with the production teams through the development phase and optimizing the designs for increased manufacturing efficiency.
- Work with the system group to define the requirements for digital and baseband blocks based on the system requirements.
Academic Requirements and Required Experience:
- Electrical Engineering degree with a minimum of 3 years of experience in digital RTL design (M.Eng. preferred)
- Validated working experience in using VHDL and Verilog to translate block specifications into functional RTL.
- Excellent programming skills in Python and Matlab, geared towards Digital Signal Processing.
- Experience in wireless baseband modem design is an asset.
- Experience in Cadence or Synopsys digital design flow.
- Strong understanding of digital design principles.
- Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Tenacity and propensity to do what it takes to deliver results and meet delivery dates.
- Bilingual English/French an asset
To apply, send your CV and cover letter (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org