SPARK Microsystems is looking for a motivated Senior ASIC RF IC Designer. You will be working on RF ASIC design in the product development life cycle of wireless ASICs and SoCs that are used in range of SPARK Microsystems products such as mice, audio headsets, speakers, proximity detection, ranging and IoT. You will be a key member of the RF/Analog IC design team, researching, designing and bringing the next-generation wireless transceivers into high-volume production at advanced CMOS technology nodes. This position reports to the Director of ASIC.
- Design of RF and analog blocks in CMOS technologies
- Establish detailed RF designs and sub-assembly performance specifications to fulfil the requirements of assigned general Unit specifications
- Produce technical documentation (schematics, etc.) & technical reports
- Verify designs to ensure a successful tape-out
- Work at the top-level of the RF/Analog IC and verify the design to ensure a successful tape-out
- Support the testing and debugging of issues that may arise from early development stages through productization
- Work with the production teams through the development phase and optimizing the designs for increased manufacturing efficiency
- Work with the system group to define the requirements for RF and baseband blocks based on the system requirements
- Work with the technology team to understand the capabilities and limits of the technology node to achieve the optimum performance
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in CMOS RF circuit design
- Validated working experience in using spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, etc. to validate analog designs
- Experience in Cadence or Synopsys analog design flow
- Strong understanding of analog integrated circuits
- Ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent communication skills in French and English
Promote the following values/qualities:
- Cooperation: Have the success of the team at heart.
- Rigor: Take pride in carefully executed work.
- Motivation: Exceed your limits in a job you love.
- Initiative: Propose new ideas and act.
- Leadership: Positively influencing those around us.
- Experience with high volume IC manufacturing
- Hands-on experience with high-speed test equipment and bench test skills
- Experience in performing various engineering analysis such as worst case and failure analysis
- A growing start-up where each person has an important role in the success of the Company
- Be part of a passionate, creative and motivated team in a collaborative mode
- A place where you can grow and become the professional you want to be
- Group insurance from day one
- Employee stock option plan
- Hybrid work and flexible hours to balance work/personal life
- In addition to vacation, sick leave and holidays, Spark offers additional days off
To apply, please send your resume at email@example.com