Defense Techconnect, October 7-10, 2019, Washington, DC
SPARK Microsystems received the 2019 Defense Innovation Award at TechConnect.
SPARK Microsystems technology offers many military applications such as:
- The SPARK radio uses the UWB spectrum to provide far more inherent security to communications
- EMI emissions that are orders of magnitude lower than other radios
- Transmissions that are below the perceived noise floor of other radio’s receivers
- Data packets using Frequency and Time Division difficult intercept
- In addition, the SPARK radio provides 40x lower power and 60x lower latency over BLE
- Dynamic spectrum allocations allow for an agile radio that can leverage several GHz of bandwidth to avoid interferers
- Enabling either 6x battery life (ear buds) or battery-less sensors using energy harvesting (wrist monitor)
For more information about SPARK Microsystems technology for Defense applications, please contact us.